08 December 2010

Things Fall Apart




Came into the darkness from out of the blue,
I don't know much but I know what to do.
Frozen my mind, I believed it so long,
Alright, I'll admit I was wrong.

Stay out of my nightmares, stay out of my dreams,
You're not even welcome in my memories.
When things are alright and I want what I've got,
It's only momentarily thought.

Fade out, fade out,
fade out, fade out,
fade out, fade out,
fade out, fade out...


If no one thinks of no one,
Then no one believes in no one,
And no one fucks with no one,
And no one's afraid of no one.

We've all seen enough, now its time to decide,
The meekness of all or the power of pride.
It doesn't matter if your good or smart, 

God dammit, things fall apart.

Let's go for a walk, yeah, let's go for a drive,
Don't know how to say "Thanks for being alive."
Let's go for a lifetime, let's go for a fling,
Don't know how to say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment